All students must create a new log in this year. Our application system has converted to Akoya GoApply this year from our previous e-grant system. Contact the Community Foundation office at (360) 532-1600 or email firstname.lastname@example.org and we will help you if you have questions.
We cannot accept any mailed or emailed documents that are submitted outside of the Akoya GoApply system. You will need to scan your unofficial transcript and attach it to the application in order for it to be considered complete.
In 2021, the Grays Harbor Community Foundation awarded over $925,000 in scholarships to outstanding undergraduate and vocational students from Grays Harbor County. Scholarships may be used for tuition, room and board, or required fees and supplies. Recipients who remain eligible and reapply via the online renewal application process each year may receive up to four years funding for their undergraduate or vocational studies.
Students fill out one application for one of the available scholarships and we will match you to the award that is the best fit. The next application period will be January 1st – March 1st, 2022.
All applicants must meet the following requirements:
- Must be a resident of Grays Harbor County OR
- Must have graduated from a Grays Harbor County high school
- Must submit a complete application following the guidelines listed in the instructions
- Must request renewal online each year to continue receiving a scholarship (up to 4 years)
- Renewals may be deferred for one year only, after which a complete application must be submitted
Beyond meeting these basic requirements, each applicant should exhibit outstanding character, a proven work ethic, and the promise of useful citizenship. These more qualitative judgments will be based on the applicant’s personal essay, resume and other information provided through the application form.