In 2020, the Grays Harbor Community Foundation (GHCF) had their largest year of giving. GHCF awarded over $3.2 Million in Grants and Scholarships. To jumpstart 2021, GHCF is offering $150,000 in grants to our local 501c3 Non-Profits to show our appreciation for their hard work.
Non-Profit Appreciation Grants are targeted toward organizations who lost revenue in 2020 and need additional operational support to kick start 2021.
Amount: Up to $10,000
Type: Any 501c3 organization which addresses one or more of the Foundations ‘Giving Priorities’ as well as able to show a loss of revenue from 2019 to 2020.
Requirements: Non-Profit Appreciation Grants requests should be structured around operational expenses and how loss of 2020 revenue impacted the organization. Organizational Budgets. Must operate in Grays Harbor County.
· Potential recipients must have received a Community Building Grant or Small Grant within the past three years.
· Potential recipients must have submitted a Community Building Grant or Small Grant Final Report on time.
· Organizations throughout Grays Harbor County will be considered.
Grant Program Details:
· Non-Profit Appreciation Grants are available to organizations throughout Grays Harbor County and must have main office located in Grays Harbor.
· Awards may be used for any purpose.
· Focus will be on organizations who have followed through all necessary and required steps of receiving a Foundation grant.
· Awards will range from $5,000 to $10,000
· School Districts, Foundations and Government Agencies are not eligible. The focus will be on our non-profit partners, specifically 501c3 organizations.
· Recipients must complete a Final Report detailing how they utilized funding and how additional funding helped move forward their organization.
Granting Timeline: January 6 – January 18